THE LEDGE at PACIFIC HEALTH CLUB
If you’re a climber and you love challenges come to The Ledge, only at Pacific Health Club.
You’ll get 5,000 square feet of indoor climbing featuring 12 auto-belays, a free-standing tower, multiple climbing walls, overhangs, slabs, aretes, and more! Not a rock climber?
Talk to our experienced instructors to learn the ropes.
In order to provide a great climbing experience for people of all ages and experience levels we've built The Ledge with climbing surfaces that will keep you challenged,and provide a friendly, skilled, professional staff of helpful, dedicated instructors to assist you in reaching the heights of every visit you make to The Ledge.
Climbing Hours as of October, 28th are; 10:00am to 9:00pm on Weekdays, and 10:00am to 6:00pm on Weekends.
Multiple routes and problems for a variety of climbers from advanced to total beginner, means everyone can find a fun and engaging climb during each and every visit.
- Bouldering Problems & Routes
- Personal Instruction
- Climbing Parties
- Group Rates
- Rental Shoes $2 a Day
- Free Harness Loan (with Pass or Membership)
We know climbing can be an intimidating, unbelievably extensive and an intensive universe of skills to learn and master. We want to inspire, encourage and assist you in your climbing efforts so they are rewarded with progress, success and ultimately the thrill of victory achieved through attaining your goals.
Climbing is fun and exciting for people of all ages and with Routes up to 5.11c which we change based on customer consensus, Bouldering V0 - V8, Overhangs, Slabs, Aretes and More, so you'll never get bored at The Ledge.
Climbing The Ledge challenges your mind and body and increases your flexibility, balance, strength, and endurance.
But, to get and stay in the best climbing shape possible you need cross training. In addition to great climbing in The Ledge you can also get a world of additional training and fitness options while you're here at Pacific Health like:
- Exercise using 100's of state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight lifting equipment.
- Swim in our saltwater pools.
- Run on our indoor climate controlled track including a center field of sports turf for athletes, flipping tires, weight sleds and Prowlers®.
- Take one (or more) from our ever increasing selections of classes like Zumba®, Vinyasa Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Power Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Yoga for Sleep, Aquarobics, Power Pedal, Group Cycling, Boot Camp, and many more.
- Participate in individual or group training for kids and adults, in The Cage. With MMA, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Boxing, Kick-boxing, Karate, Wrestling and more, by World-class instructors like IMPACT Team Andrello's 6th Degree Black Belts, Jim and Kim Andrello. All in more than 10,000 square feet of training area with mats and two full-sized MMA cages.
- Lift in The Heavy Weight Room where you can find 6,000 square feet of gut busting, muscle bulging, space dedicated just to those wanting to push their ultimate boundaries for muscular development. With tons of plates, bars, racks and machines to challenge anyone. All in a dedicated, isolated and soundproofed room built just for you with Power Racks, Kettlebells, Power Benches, Solid Bars, and More.
- Get some personalized training for yourself or with your friends from our Personal Trainers.
- Plus, while you're here, stop in and treat yourself to some pampering in The Oasis with some tanning, a relaxing facial or massage, followed by a dip in a hot tub or a little time in a sauna. It's the perfect reward for a hard day's work (or workout).
- And to make your visit even easier there's an available free supervised, child's play area.
To make fitness even more fun take advantage of our great party packages for everyone from kids to adults, corporate to family events.
So, C'mon Get Healthy! Get in the best shape of your life, climb (or learn how) and have the time of your life while doing it.
Take a free assessment with one of our climber assistants, give us a call at 315-396-0455.
Join Us Today on The Ledge, only at Pacific Health Club!
Pacific Health Club, you've got to see it, to believe it!